WIKA 611.10 Pressure Gauge
Low pressure gauge suitable for gases or liquids compatible with copper alloys
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure ranges from -100 to 200 inH2O (or equivalent)
- 2-1/2” (63 mm) dial size
- Accuracy: ±1.5% of span (±2.5% for 10 inH2O range)
- Working pressure:
- Steady: full scale value
- Fluctuating: 0.9 x full scale value
- Operating Temperature
- Ambient:-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Media: 140°F (60°C) max.
- Temperature error: Additional error when temperature changes from reference temperature of 68°F (20°C) ±0.4% for every 18°F (10°C) rising or falling
- Black steel case
- Dust resistant NEMA 2 / IP 32 rating
The WIKA 611.10 pressure gauge is for measuring very low pressures of liquids or gases that will not clog or corrode the copper alloy wetted parts. With ranges from -100 to 200 inH2O, the 611.10 is ideal for low pressure pneumatic systems.
The WIKA 611.10 has a 2-1/2 inch dial with a black steel case. The case has a dust resistant NEMA 2 (IP 32) rating. The gauge has an accuracy up to ±1.5% of span.