W.E. Anderson BBV-0 Block Manifold
2-valve block manifold is designed to withstand repeated open/close operations
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- For use with compatible liquids, gases, or steam
- End Connections:
- Process connection: 1/2" female NPT
- Instrument connection (no flange):1/2" male NPT
- Instrument connection (flange): 1/2" DIN 19213 flange
- Vent/test: 1/4" female NPT.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body, stem, valve assembly: 316 SS
- Stem packing: PTFE
- Pressure Limit: 6000 psi (400 bar)
- Temperature Limit: 464°F (240°C)
The W.E. Anderson BBV-0 2-Valve Block Manifold is perfect for use over a broad range of industrial applications including oil refineries, nuclear power stations, petrochemical processing, and more. The Series BBV-0 is forged from 316 stainless steel bar stock and designed to withstand repeated open and close operations. Suited to control oil, water, toxic fluids, chemicals, air, and steam; the 2-valve block manifold has (1) isolate and (1) vent valves. Each valve stem is precision machined with hard seats to reduce operating torque. The BBV-0F and BBV-0N are designed to mount directly to industrial pressure transmitters. The BBV-0F comes with two 7/16-20 UNF mounting bolts and one PTFE gasket.
This product can be used in the following applications: