GE Panametrics AquaTrans AT600 Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Fixed clamp-on correlation transit-time ultrasonic flow meter for measurement of liquids in general industrial environments
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Velocity, volumetric, and totalized flow
- Bidirectional flow range
- -40 to 40ft/s (-12.19 to 12.19m/s)
- 2 to 48 inch standard pipe size options
- Larger sizes are available, call to order
- -4 to 131°F (–20 to 55°C) operating temp
- All meters are water calibrated
- ±0.2% of reading repeatability
- CE, UL, CSA, MCert electronics certifications
What's in the Box
- Epoxy-coated aluminum weatherproof enclosed electronics
- Clamp-on transducer
- Transducer cable
- Traceable calibration certificate
The GE Panametrics AquaTrans AT600 ultrasonic flow meter has no moving parts and requires minimal maintenance. An on-board microprocessor uses patented correlation transit-time technology for long-term, drift-free operation. Automatic adjustment to changing fluid properties and dynamically configured operating software simplifies programming.
The accuracy in field calibration is ±0.5% assuming installation is a fully developed, symmetrical flow profile (typically 10 diameters upstream and 5 diameters downstream of straight pipe run). Final installation accuracy is a function of multiple factors including fluid, temperature range, pipe centricity, and other influences.
Clamp-on transducers offer maximum convenience, flexibility and a low installation cost compared to traditional flow metering technologies. With proper installation, clamp-on transducers provide better than 1% of reading accuracy in most applications.
The AT600 is designed specifically for water and wastewater applications in full pipes, but works with various acoustically conductive liquids. Fluid types include most clean liquids and many liquids with small amounts of entrained solids or gas bubbles.
GE Panametrics AquaTrans AT600 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Applications:
- Potable water
- Discharge water
- Treated water
- Cooling and heating water
- Irrigation water
- Other industrial fluids
- GE Panametrics AquaTrans AT600 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Brochure PDF (648 KB)
- GE Panametrics AquaTrans AT600 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Datasheet PDF (379 KB)
- GE Panametrics AquaTrans AT600 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Spanish Datasheet PDF (172 KB)
- GE Panametrics AquaTrans AT600 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Manual PDF (9.2 MB)
- GE Panametrics AquaTrans AT600 Ultrasonic Flow Meter Spanish Manual PDF (6.1 MB)
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Call for availability". Click here to select options