Keller 25 HT Pressure Transmitter
Fits 19 mm (3/4”) manifold pressure ports for applications in bio-reactors or autoclaves
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Pressure ranges 0.5 up to 20 bar
- Fits 19 mm (3/4”) manifold pressure ports
- Operating temp: 68 to 302°F (20 to 150°C)
- Binder Plug Series 723; 8-pole electrical connection
- Stainless Steel AISI 316, Viton, Silicone O-Ring material options
- IP65 protection
The Keller 25 HT Pressure Transmitter fits 19 mm (3/4") manifold pressure ports for applications in bio-reactors or autoclaves. The transmitter is compensated up to 150 °C and maybe operated continuously or sterilised at this level, including the special circuit electronics.
The transmitter circuit is based on the "PROGRES" programmable KELLER amplifier. In the 25HT-PRO version, the programming leads are taken to the 7-pin connector, thus allowing to reprogram the transmitter at any time, altering the zero and the range by a factor of 5, using the hand held PP-96 Progres Programmer. The cable outlet version does not provide these control lines and cannot be reprogrammed.
This product can be used in the following applications: