Dwyer MTL5041 Galvanic Barrier
Intrinsically safe isolators for hazardous locations
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Hazardous Area Input:
- Signal Range: 0 to 24 mA (including over-range)
- Transmitter Voltage: 16.5 V @ 20 mA
- Safe Area Output:
- Signal Range: 4 to 20 mA
- Safe-Area Load Resistance: 0 to 1kΩ
- Safe-Area Output Resistance: >2MΩ
- Maximum Power Dissipation (20 mA signal): 1.2 W @ 24 VDC.
- Isolation: 250 V rms between input, output and power supply terminals
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Dwyer MTL5041/5045 Galvanic Barriers provide total intrinsically safe isolation for communication with Dwyer® pressure transmitters approved for location in hazardous areas. Galvanic barrier eliminates the need for a high integrity earth ground required when using shunt diode type safety barriers. DIN rail mounting and plug-in signal and power connectors simplify installation and maintenance.