GE Druck ADTS 405 Air Data Test System
Twin-channel pitot static test system accurately and rapidly verifies vital flight instrumentation for civilian or military aircraft
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Enables vital flight instrumentation, including altimeters, airspeed indicators, rate of climb indicators, Mach meters and air data computers to be accurately and rapidly tested
- High accuracy, RVSM compliant
- Flightline and rack mount versions
- Civil and military specifications
- Integral or remote pressure/vacuum supplies
- Fully programmable for aircraft type
- Protection for aircraft instruments
The GE Druck ADTS 405 air data test system is a twin-channel Ps and Pt pressure control system used for the precision calibration/verification of aircraft pitot statics, compliant with RVSM (reduced vertical separation minima) requirements. Fully programmable for a wide range of fixed or rotary wing aircraft operating envelopes, the ADTS 405 enables vital flight instrumentation, such as altimeters, airspeed indicators, rate of climb indicators, Mach meters and air data computers to be accurately and rapidly tested. A remote control hand terminal enables the instrument to be driven from the cockpit or flight deck by a single operator.
All the instruments can be controlled directly via the membrane keypad/display on the front panel of the ADTS 405. A remote control terminal for cockpit/flight deck operation is supplied as standard (optional for the ADTS 405 rack mount model). This enables a single person to complete the entire test program, while conveniently seated in the aircraft.
The GE Druck ADTS 405 air data test system can perform a wide range of calibrations and simulations that monitor and control Ps, Pt, Qc, Mach, Rate of Climb, EPR. The instrument can be scaled in numerous units including ft, knots, inHg, mbar, psi, inH2O. In addition Mach or airspeed can be held constant while altitude is controlled. The ADTS 405 series is specifically designed to ensure that the instrument or aircraft system under test cannot be damaged.
Optional test program manager (TPM) software enables the system to be run directly from a PC such as a laptop. This feature permits complex test routines to be stored, actioned and resulting data formatted as required. The TPM allows programs to be downloaded from a PC and stored internally within the instrument, reducing the need for bulky manuals and test routines in the confined space of the cockpit.
The GE Druck ADTS 405 air data test system is available in two formats:
- ADTS 405—Rack Mounted Unit:This is a compact, 50 cm (19 in) rack mounting unit for laboratory or workshop use. It is ideal for integration with ATE systems, or simply for use as a convenient bench top tool. Pneumatic connections are available via either the front or rear panel to suit specific applications. An optional matched pressure/vacuum supply unit (PV103R) is available as a separate rack module.
- ADTS 405F—Transportable Flight Line Unit:This is a self-contained portable unit with integral pressure/vacuum supplies, housed in a single military standard enclosure. It is ideal for calibration and simulation on the flightline.
This product can be used in the following applications: