Tel-Tru DIGI-TEL Thermometers
Rugged remote or direct-mount digital replacement for mercury-in-glass thermometers
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Easy to read 1" tall LCD digital display
- Rugged and heavy duty
- Direct mount with 5" stainless steel case or remote mount with 4-1/2" polypropylene body with Teflon covered cable
- Temperature range -75 to 750°F or -60 to 400°C
- Accurate up to ±0.5°F
- Resolution 0.1°F or C
- Sample rate 3 sec.
- NIST traceable factory calibration included
- 5 year Lithium battery
- Error codes shown if problem is detected
- Microprocessor technology for improved stability, accuracy and PC based field calibration
- Stems lengths from 2-1/2 to 24"
- Wide range of standard or sanitary connections
- Enclosure rating IP66
The Tel-Tru DIGI-TEL digital thermometer is optimized for use in the most demanding industrial, food/dairy engineering, and process environments.
The DIGI-TEL series is available in two popular styles offering a wide range of convenient configurations and stem lengths from 2-1/2" to 24". The first is a 5" diameter, stainless steel, back-connect, bottom-connect, or adjustable-angle integrated configuration with a reliable, easy-to-read 1" tall digital display. The DIGI-TEL series also offers a 4-1/2" diameter, polypropylene housing-based configuration with remote-sensor and easy-to-read 1" tall digital display. Offering one of the highest NIST-traceable accuracies in the industry, and over the widest range of temperatures, the DIGI-TEL series includes a convenient PC-based Calibration Software tool that allows the user to quickly and easily adjust the number of significant digits on the digital display (the degree of truncation) and the calibration to tie your DIGI-TEL electronic thermometer to your traceable or relative accuracy standards in the field. Powered by extra-long life lithium batteries, the DIGI-TEL series of electronic thermometers offer the industries' longest warranty, 5 years from date of shipment to you.
The Tel-Tru DIGI-TEL thermometer series --- providing the performance, reliability, and value required by the industries' most demanding users.