WIKA LevelGuard Anti-Clog Attachment
Protects sensing elements in difficult applications where sludge, slurry, or turbulence may be present
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- For lift stations, wet wells and other level applications
- All 316 stainless steel construction for durability
- 2" diameter diaphragm provides excellent sensitivity
- Diaphragm is protected from physical damage and turbulence
- Added weight prevents movement of the transmitter
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The WIKA LevelGuard attachment for submersible transmitters is designed for difficult level sensing applications where sludge, slurry, or turbulence may be present. It is available with the LS-10, LH-10 high performance, and IL-10 FM Approved intrinsically safe submersible level transmitters.
The large, two inch diaphragm provides excellent sensitivity and performance even when used to monitor extremely low liquid levels or when the assembly is buried in a layer of sludge or slurry. The cable supplied with WIKA submersible pressure transmitters is designed to withstand over 200 pounds of strain so no additional support or conduit connections are required.
This product can be used in the following applications: