WIKA A-10 Pressure Transmitters
General purpose pressure transmitters designed to fit most industrial and OEM applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Pressure ranges from 0 to 15 psi up to 0 to 10,000 psi
- Gauge and absolute pressures available
- Non-linearity: < ±0.5% BFSL (< ±0.25% available)
- Signal output: 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-5 V, others available
- Electrical connection: DIN 175301-803 A and C, M12 x 1, 6ft cable, others available
- Pressure connection: 1/4 NPT, 1/2 NPT, SAE #4, others available
- cULus approval
The WIKA A-10 pressure transmitter is precision engineered and manufactured to fit many industrial and OEM pressure measurement applications. The rugged design provides resistance to vibration, shock, wide temperature variations, RFI and other extreme environmental conditions that are typical of industrial and OEM applications.
Performance and reliability of the A-10 is enhanced by the all stainless steel welded measuring cell that eliminates the need for soft sealing materials that may deteriorate over time. The state-of-the-art manufacturing and assembly process increases the long term reliability of the A-10.
Primary applications of the WIKA A-10 pressure transmitter include process control and automation, hydraulics, pneumatics and machine controls.