WIKA LSD-30 Level Switch
Electronic level switch with integral display
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Available with single or dual NPN or PNP solid state user-programmable switches
- High visibility, rugged 14-segment red LED display
- Independent rotation between the M12x1 electrical connection and the display to optimize installation position
- Accuracy of analog signal: ±0.5% of span
- User-friendly, intuitive 3-key operation
- Versions with 4-20 mA or 0-10V analog output available
- Programming menu meets VDMA Standards for user friendly navigation
The WIKA LSD-30 level switch incorporates award winning design and functionality. This advanced electronic instrument features an integral display, with 0.35" high digits, that was designed to be as large as possible, and positioned at an angle, so the temperature reading is visible from a distance of at least 10 feet. Rugged LED technology with a 14-segment display is used so alphanumeric messages are much easier to understand when compared to typical 7-segment displays.
The LSD-30 includes large, ergonomically designed programming push buttons that provide the user with tactile feedback for immediate confirmation that the touch event was registered by the switch. The user-friendly menu navigation layout meets the VDMA standard for fluid sensors. The goal of the VDMA is to simplify the use of switches by standardizing menu navigation and display parameters.
The LSD-30 can be adjusted two different ways to fit specific installation requirements. The display and electrical connection can be rotated independently to maximize visibility while still orienting the electrical connection in the best position for the cable connector.
Time tested, proven WIKA technology is an integral part of the LSD-30 providing the high quality and long-term reliability users demand.