Alicat Scientific P Series Pressure Gauge
Precision digital pressure gauge for applications requiring high accuracy and signal output
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Gauge, absolute or differential pressures
- Up to 500 psi
- Accurate to 0.25% of full scale
- Repeatable to 0.08% of full scale
- Fully functional digital display with push-button control
- No warm up time
- Viton seals with other options available
- Standard barrel type power connector
- RS-232 multi-drop digital output
- Optional RS-485 digital output ProfiBUS
- Multiple display options
- Choice of analog output
- 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, 1-5Vdc, or 4-20mA
- 200:1 turndown ratio
- Allows gauge to measure 1/200th of its full scale
- Setpoint control and loop tuning via display
- Able to operate with flow rates as high as 2500SLPM
- Compatible with a variety of gases and liquids
- NPT process connections
- CSA or ATEX certifications available
- Lifetime warranty
The Alicat Scientific P series pressure gauge is a precision, digital gauge for applications requiring high accuracy and a signal output. Small, rugged and versatile, P series pressure gauges are designed specifically for demanding applications like vacuum coating or leak testing, where accuracy and stability of pressure measurement and control can make the difference between success and failure.
The Alicat Scientific P series pressure gauge is available in gauge and absolute ranges to 500 psi as well as differential ranges to 100 psi. All ranges feature accuracy to 0.25% of full scale and repeatability 0.08% of full scale. Quick response times minimize fluctuations in readings. The Alicat Scientific P series pressure gauge is ruggedly constructed with stainless steel wetted parts and aluminum housing to provide long service life with minimal maintenance.
All P series gauges include a display with several upgrades available. Additionally, 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, 1-5Vdc, or 4-20mA analog outputs are available as are RS-232, RS-485, or ProfiBUS digital outputs. The gauges are designed to seamlessly integrate with Alicat flow products on one RS-232 line. This decreases time and expense in applications that require flow and pressure measurement in different physical locations of the system, but with the same Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: