Telaire Ventostat T8100NS / T8100NSP CO2 Sensor
Commercial grade CO2 sensor with night setback override and optional slide potentiometer
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption sensor provides high accuracy in a compact, low cost package
- Night setback override button shorts the thermistor output when depressed
- CO2 measurement range: 0 to 2000 ppm
- Accuracy: up to ±30 ppm or 3% of reading
- Slide potentiometer (NSP only)
- Left (stop) 0k Ohms (±5k Ω)
- Center 50k Ohms (±7.5k Ω)
- Right (stop) 100k Ohms (±15K Ω)
- Patented ABC Logic self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring
- Gas permeable, water resistant CO2 diffusion filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor
- Locking screw secures cover and sensor to the mounting bracket for tamper resistance
- Dual simultaneous analog outputs (V & mA) available for CO2
- Sensors are shipped factory calibrated
- Temperature sensor on all models
- CE and RoHS compliant
The Telaire Ventostat T8100NS and T8100NSP CO2 sensors are commercial grade instruments with a night setback override feature and optional slide potentiometer. Designed for Demand Controlled Ventilation (DCV) in buildings, the T8100NS and T8100NSP use CO2 levels as an indicator of occupancy allowing ventilation based upon actual occupancy while still maintaining ASHRAE recommended per-person ventilation rates. By using any model of Telaire Ventostat Series carbon dioxide detector, over-ventilation of buildings can be reduced to save energy costs while still maintaining the highest standards of air quality. Typical applications for the Telaire Ventostat T8100NS and T8100NSP carbon dioxide detectors include office buildings, conference rooms, schools, retail space, restaurants, gymnasiums, and movie theaters.
The Ventostat T8100NS and T8100NSP utilize non-dispersive infrared absorption sensor technology to provide high accuracy in a compact, low cost package. Telaire's patented ABC Logic self-calibration system eliminates the need for manual calibration in most applications making the units nearly maintenance free. Temperature sensors are included on both models. Also included is a night setback override function which shorts the thermistor output allowing local override of the building's automated control. The T8100NSP also includes a slide potentiometer allowing local adjustment of temperature settings.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks". Click here to select options