Yellow Jacket Accuprobe UV Leak Detector
Electrolyte sensor or UV technology to detect HFC, HCFC and HFO refrigerants, including SNAP approved hydrocarbon blends.
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Heated solid electrolyte sensor
- HFC; 0.06 oz.(1.7 g)/year
- HCFC; 0.03 oz.(0.9 g)/year
- HFO; 0.15 oz. (4.3 g)/year
- No maintenance required
- Operating temp: 24 to 125°F (-4 to 52°C)
- 0 to 95% RH non-condensing humidity
- 10.5 inch (270 mm) body length
- 17 inch (430 mm) probe length
- Automatic calibration
- Instantaneous response time
The Yellow Jacket Accuprobe UV Leak Detector is a handheld unit with an ultra-sensitive sensor that allows it to detect even the most difficult to detect R-134a, R-404A, R-407C, R-410A and 1234yf refrigerants. The exclusive solid electrolyte sensor technology reduces heat and gives the sensor longer life than traditional heated anode or heated diode detectors.
The AccuProbe UV features low, normal and high sensitivity levels with visual and audible signals, and a 3 LED UV light system that works with 395-415nm wavelength leak tracing dyes. The audible alert, which can also be muted, and the flashing visual alarm indicator at the probe end increase in frequency and duration as concentration increases.
The AccuProbe UV is equipped with the advanced digital SmartAlarm LED display. This feature takes the guesswork out of whether or not to repair a small leak. Unlike the more traditional LED bar graphs that copy or mimic the audio alarm signal, the SmartAlarm digital leak size indicator measures, registers and displays the leak size independently from both the audio alarm and sensitivity level on a scale of one to nine:
- 1 to 3; less than 0.1 oz./yr.
- 4 to 6; 0.1 to 0.5 oz./yr.
- 7 to 9; more than 0.5 oz./yr.
This product can be used in the following applications: