AW Gear Meters MX 9000 Process Monitor
Rate, total, limit, batch and ratio options, single or dual channel, USB-B serial port for serial protocol communication
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Rate, total, limit, batch and ratio options
- Single or dual channel
- USB-B serial port for serial protocol communication
- Two programmable Form C relay outputs option
- One or two assignable 4-20 mA output option
- Batch controller; stores up to 20 batch recipes
- Easy-to-read color backlight LCD display
AW Gear Meters MX 9000 Process Monitor is a versatile, multi-functional device that helps you track rate, total, limit, ratio, and more. Standard unit is one channel. Optional two channels allow you to monitor dual flows, and display them in a number of ways: separately, as a sum (for example in total material use), as a difference (as in fuel consumption), or as a ratio of product A/product B. Also use the MX 9000 to detect bi-directional flow when A and B channel signals are available from a single flow meter.
The MX 9000 has a number of related functions that add to its capabilities. Four model variations (see reverse side) give the MX 9000 the capability of performing limit, warning and alarm duties.