Gems ELS-1150 Series Level Switch
High performance electro-optic level switch designed to provide a range of capabilities including sinking, sourcing & time delay outputs
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Fused Glass Prism for High Pressures
- Excellent Price-to-Performance Ratio
- Ideal for Corrosive Environments
- Just 1.38" long
- Mounting: 1/2˝ NPT or 3/4˝-16 Straight Thread
- Nickel-Plated Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel Housing
- Operating Pressure: 2500 PSI, Max
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 212°F
- Output: Open Collector Output, 18 mA Sink, Max.
- Repeatability: ±1 mm
- Approvals: CE, UL File No. E108913, CUL
- Electrical termination: 22 AWG, Polymeric, 12˝ to 14˝ Extended Lead Wires
The Gems ELS-1150 series is an enhanced electro-optic level switch with a high performance micro-processor designed to provide a wide range of capabilities including sinking, sourcing and time delay outputs. Just 1.38" long, the compact size of the sensors makes them ideal for monitoring the small, pressurized vessels found in HVAC, refrigeration and hydraulic applications. The sensors are most commonly used for low, high and intermediate level detection.
Featuring solid state reliability, the ELS-1150 series is available at an affordable price in nickel-plated carbon steel or stainless steel. A strong fused glass prism eliminates leak potential and is capable of handling extreme temperature and pressure applications up to 2500 psi. The stainless steel version is excellent for applications requiring corrosion resistance and is ideal for acids, solvents and dielectric water applications.
Applications for the Gems ELS-1150 Series flow switch:
- Hydraulic and lubricating oil reservoirs
- Critical fluid level monitoring on machine tools, compressors, chillers and other industrial OEM equipment
- Ideal unit capable of handling corrosive liquids such as: acids, solvents, and dielectric water applications
- Medical Equipment; Anesthesia, Histology