Gems ELS-1100TFE Series Level Switch
Compact, optical level sensor with chemically resistant Teflon body for ultra-high purity applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Teflon Body and Prism
- Ideal for Ultra-High Purity Applications
- Chemically Resistant
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 176°F
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI, Max
- 10 to 28 VDC Input Voltage
- Output: TTL/CMOS Compatible. Open Collector Output May Sink 40 mA Up to 30 VDC
- Repeatability: ±1 mm
- EMI Susceptibility: Meets (MIL-STD-461B Part 2 Modified) Specification of 10 V/M for Frequency Range 30 to 1000 MHz
The Gems ELS-1100TFE series is a compact, optical level sensor with Teflon body and prism construction. Designed for applications where high purity or resistance to chemical attack is vital, the ELS-1100TFE even includes a Hypalon vapor barrier and Teflon coated lead wires making it the perfect level sensor for pharmaceuticals, semiconductor manufacturing, food and beverage, chemical processing, or anywhere purity or chemical resistance is the major criteria.
The ELS-1100TFE series is suitable for high, low or intermediate level detection in practically any tank top, large or small. Installation is simple and quick through the tank top, bottom or side. Solid state-switching ensures dependability over long service life. The sensor offers ±1 mm repeatability and broad liquid compatibility. They are not recommended for use in any liquid that crystallizes or leaves a solid residue.