Gems ELS-1100 Series Level Switch
Low cost, compact, optical, level sensors with built-in switching electronics
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- General Purpose
- Variety of Mountings
- Economically Priced
- Polysulfone or Nylon Housing and Prism
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 176°F
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 150 PSI
- Output: TTL/CMOS Compatible. Open Collector Output May Sink 40 mA UP TO 30 VDC.
- Repeatability: ±1 mm
- Lead Wires, 22 AWG, PVC Jacketed
- EMI Susceptibility : Meets (MIL-STD-461B Part 2 Modified) Specification of 10 V/M for Frequency Range 30 to 1000 MHz
The Gems ELS-1100 series is a low cost, compact, optical, level sensor with built-in switching electronics. With no moving parts, these small units are ideal for a variety of point level sensing applications especially where dependability and economy are a must. The ELS-1100 series features a variety of mountings, power requirements and electrical terminations to make it easy to find a perfect match for any application.
The ELS-1100 series is suitable for high, low or intermediate level detection in practically any tank top, large or small. Installation is simple and quick through the tank top, bottom or side. Solid state-switching ensures dependability over long service life. The sensor offers ±1 mm repeatability and broad liquid compatibility. They are not recommended for use in any liquid that crystallizes or leaves a solid residue. GEMS ELS-1100 switches may be rendered intrinsically-safe for Class I, Division 1, Group C & D when used with appropriate GEMS Zener Barriers.
Applications for the Gems ELS-1100 Series flow switch:
- Medical Laboratory
- Food and Beverage Systems
- Leak Detection
- Hydraulic Reservoirs
- Machine Tools