Gems LS-700F Series Level Switch
Level switch designed as overfill protection for refrigerant tanks
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Overfill protection for refrigerant tanks
- Provides 80% Full Shutoff Capability
- 3- or 4-Pin, Quick-Connect Receptacle
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 221°F
- Maximum Pressure: 400 PSI
- Brass Construction with Stainless Steel Float
- Switch: SPST, 20 VA, N.C. Dry
- UL Recognized, CSA Listed
The Gems LS-700F series level switch is designed as overfill protection for refrigerant tanks and to enable safe compliance with EPA directives to recover refrigerants. Designed to fit standard 30# and 50# D.O.T. approved refrigerant tanks, the LS-700F provides 80% full shutoff capability when used as an integral part of a recovery system.
The LS-700F series features rugged brass construction with broad heat and pressure capabilities. The unit includes an SPST, 20 VA, N.C. dry switch. Electrical termination can be either a 3- or 4-pin quick connect. The gems LS-700F series is UL Recognized and CSA Listed.