Gems LS-270 Series Level Switch
Bracket mounted level switch with slosh shield to minimize turbulence
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Stable in Non-Static, Highly Contaminated Liquids
- Bracket Mounted with Slosh Shield
- Stainless Steel Construction with Buna-N Float
- Electrical Termination: 18/2 cable, 6’ length, neoprene with waterproof connection
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 140°F
- Switch: SPST, 20 or 50 VA, N.O or N.C.
The Gems LS-270 series is a small, lightweight level switch that is extremely stable in nonstatic, highly contaminated liquids. Ideal for use in oils and water, the LS-270 bracket-mounts to any convenient surface and includes a slosh shield to minimize the effect of turbulence and help prevent interference by foreign material.
The LS-270 series features rugged stainless steel construction and has broad heat and pressure capabilities. The Buna-N float switch is SPST, 20 or 50 VA, and can be ordered either Normally Open or Normally Closed.
This product can be used in the following applications: