Gems TH-800 Series Level & Temperature Switch
Combines a level and temperature switch into a single instrument
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Ideal in Oils and Water
- Level Monitoring and Temperature Switch in a Single Unit
- Intermediate Size
- Brass Construction with Buna-N Float
- Mounts Through Tank Wall
- Electrical Termination: No. 18 AWG, 24˝, Polymeric Lead Wires
- Level: SPST 20 VA, N.O.
- Temperature: N.C. or N.O., opens/closes at 150°F ±10° increments
- 1/4” NPT Process connection
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- Operating Temperature: water to 180°F; oil from -40 to 230°F
The Gems TH-800 series combines a level and temperature switch into a single instrument. Ideal for use in oils and water, the TH-800 is an intermediate sized switch that provides positive and dependable operation for a wide range of applications.
The TH-800 series features rugged brass construction and has broad heat and pressure capabilities. The Buna-N float switch is SPST, 20 VA, and is Normally Open. A single setting temperature sensor is located in the bottom of the stem and can be ordered N.O or N.C. It is activated at 150°F with ±10° increments.
This product can be used in the following applications: