Gems LS-52100 Series Level Switch
Rugged, all-stainless steel unit offers broad chemical compatibility and installation through the tank wall
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Mounts Through Tank Wall
- Large Size (1" NPT)
- CSA or FM Approved version (Class I, Division 1, Group D hazardous areas)
- Electrical Termination: No. 18 AWG, 24˝, Teflon Lead Wires
- Switch: SPDT 20 VA or SPST 100 VA, N.O. or N.C.
- Maximum Pressure: 500 PSI
- Switch Differential in Liquid: Approximately 3/4”
The Gems LS-52100 series level switch is a rugged, all-stainless steel unit that offers broad chemical compatibility at temperatures to 300°F. Installed through the tank wall at the detection point, the LS-52100 solves the problem of point level sensing in tanks with inaccessible tops or bottoms, or at intermediate locations in larger tanks. The LS-52100 features a float that pivots with changing liquid levels, magnetically actuating a hermetically sealed switch within the unit. These units provide positive and dependable operation for a wide range of level applications.
The LS-52100 has a maximum pressure rating of 500 PSI. Available switches include an SPDT switch (20 VA), selectable N.O. or N.C., or an SPST (100 VA) which is orderable as N.O. or N.C. Explosion-proof models are available.