Gems LS-2050 Series Level Switch
Installation through the tank wall solves the problem of inaccessible tops or bottoms
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Mounts Through Tank Wall
- Large Size (1" NPT)
- Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- CSA or FM Approved versions (Class I, Division 1, Group D hazardous areas) are available in all-stainless steel configurations
- Electrical Termination: No. 18 AWG, 24˝, Teflon Lead Wires
- Switch: SPST, (20 or 100 VA), N.O. or N.C.
- Maximum Pressure
- Brass Body: 150 PSI
- Stainless Steel Body: 900 PSI
- Operating Temperature
- Brass Body: -40 to 250°F (oil); to 180°F (water)
- Stainless Steel Body: -40 to 300°F
- Protective Bellows Available
The Gems LS-2050 series level switch solves the problem of point level sensing in tanks with inaccessible tops or bottoms, or at intermediate locations in larger tanks. Installed through the tank wall at the detection point, the LS-2050 features a float that pivots with changing liquid levels, magnetically actuating a hermetically sealed switch within the unit. These units provide positive and dependable operation for a wide range of level applications. Explosion-proof models are available.
The LS-2050 is available with brass or stainless steel bodies. The brass unit is designed to provide reliable service in oils and water with a temperature range to 250°F and a maximum pressure of 150 PSI. The stainless steel model is the ultimate in strength with a temperature rating of 300°F and maximum pressure of 900 PSI. An optional bellows is available with some models which protects moving parts from debris and particulates that might impede shuttle movement. Available switches include an SPDT switch (20 VA), selectable N.O. or N.C., or an SPST (100 VA) which is orderable as N.O. or N.C.