Gems LS-800-5 Series Level Switch
Ideal for large or small tanks or where access to the inside is impractical or impossible
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Ideal for Large or Small Tanks
- Mounts Outside the Tank
- Brass or Stainless Steel Contruction
- 3/4" NPT Ports
- Stainless Steel Float
- Maximum Pressure: 750 PSI
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 300°F
- Switch: DPDT or SPST (20 or 100 VA), selectable N.O. or N.C. by inverting float on unit stem
- U.L. Recognized and CSA Listed
- Electrical Termination: No. 18 AWG, 24˝, Teflon Lead Wires
The Gems LS-800-5 series is a non-intrusive bottle type level switch for applications in which mounting the switch inside the tank is impractical or impossible. Ideal for large or small tanks, the LS-800-5 mounts completely outside the tank, at the level actuation point.
The LS-800-5 features ruggedly reliable brass or stainless steel construction with broad heat and pressure capabilities. Both materials offer a temperature range of -40 to 300°F while the brass body has a maximum pressure of 500 PSI and the stainless steel body a maximum pressure of 750 PSI. Both models are available with STST or DPDT switches. The LS-800-5 series has a 3/4" process connection and 24" polymeric lead wires.