Gems LS-1950 Series Level Switch
Exceptionally rugged and accurate float level switch for high performance applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High Temperature/Pressure Capabilities
- Stainless Steel Construction Complies with FDA Food Regulations
- 1/4” NPT process connection
- Exceptionally Accurate
- Electrical Termination: No. 18 AWG, 24˝, Polymeric Lead Wires
- U.L. Recognized and CSA Listed
- Switch: SPST, 20 or 100 VA, selectable N.O. or N.C. by inverting float on unit stem
- Float Diameter: 2-1/16”
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 480°F
- Maximum Pressure: 750 PSI
The Gems LS-1950 series level switch provides exceptional accuracy for high performance applications. Rugged stainless steel construction is compatible with corrosive liquids while providing high temperature and pressure capabilities and conformance with FDA food contact regulations.
The LS-1950 series is equipped with an SPST switch, 20 or 100 VA, which is selectable N.O. or N.C. by inverting the float in the unit stem. The LS-1950 series uses a 1/4" NPT process connection and 24" Polymeric lead wires. The high temperature version is suitable for use in environments to 480°F.
This product can be used in the following applications: