Gems LS-1900 Series Level Switch
Float level switch is ideal for high viscosity fluids and rough service
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Withstands Rough Service
- Ideal for High Viscosity Fluids
- Brass or Stainless Steel Stem and Mounting
- Buna-N Float
- 1/4” NPT process connection
- Electrical Termination: No. 18 AWG, 24˝, Polymeric Lead Wires
- Float Diameter: 1-7/8”
- Switch: SPST, 20 or 100 VA, selectable N.O. or N.C. by inverting float on unit stem
- Operating Temperature: Water: to 180°F; Oil: -40 to 230°F
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- U.L. Recognized and CSA Listed
The Gems LS-1900 series level switch provides excellent stability for general use in oils and water and is ideal for high viscosity fluids. Rugged and dependable, the LS-1900 is an intermediate size switch with a large float displacement capable of withstanding rough service.
The LS-1900 series is available with brass or stainless steel stem and mounting materials and utilizes a Buna-N float. The switch provides broad heat and pressure capabilities. The LS-1900 series is equipped with an SPST switch, 20 or 100 VA, which is selectable N.O. or N.C. by inverting the float in the unit stem. The LS-1900 series uses a 1/4" NPT process connection and 24" Teflon jacketed lead wires.