Gems LS-1700TFE Level Switch
PTFE float offers broad chemical compatibility and low particle generation
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Low Particle Generation
- Corrosion Resistant PTFE
- Broad Chemical Compatibility
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 212°F
- Maximum Pressure: 25 PSI
- Electrical Termination: No. 22 AWG, 24˝ L., Teflon Jacketed Lead Wires
- 1/8” NPT process connection
- Specific Gravity as low as .86
- Switch: SPST 20VA, N.O. or N.C.
The Gems LS-1700TFE level switch is a medium-size solution for ultra-pure liquid level sensing. Ideal for oils and water, the LS-1700TFE is made of corrosion resistant PTFE which offers for low particle generation as well as broad chemical compatibility for general purpose use.
The LS-1700TFE is rated for temperatures from 32 to 212°F and pressures to 25 PSI. It is equipped with an SPST switch which is available as either N.O. or N.C. The LS-1900TFE uses a 1/8" NPT process connection and 24" Teflon jacketed lead wires.