Gems LS-1900TFE Level Switch
Large sized, Teflon float resists build-up of foreign material or sticky media
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Resists Build-Up
- Ideal for Viscous or Corrosive Liquids
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 300°F
- Maximum Pressure: 30 PSI
- Electrical Termination: No. 22 AWG, 24˝ L., Teflon Jacketed Lead Wires
- 1/4” NPT process connection
- 2-1/8" diameter float
- Teflon stem, mounting and float
- Specific Gravity as low as .80
- Switch: SPDT 20VA, selectable by inverting the float on the unit stem
The Gems LS-1900TFE level switch is designed for applications in which all-plastic material is desirable and tank space is not restricted. Featuring Teflon construction, the LS-1900TFE resists build-up of foreign material or sticky media. This ensures float travel remains uninhibited in viscous or corrosive liquids.
The LS-1900TFE is rated for temperatures from -40 to 300°F and pressures to 30 PSI. It is equipped with an SPDT switch which is selectable N.O. or N.C. by inverting the float on the unit stem. The LS-1900TFE uses a 1/4" NPT process connection and 24" Teflon jacketed lead wires.