Gems LS-74780 Level Switch
Large sized, float level switch particularly well suited for rough service
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Particularly well suited for rough service
- Ideal for use in chemical and plating applications
- CPVC stem, mounting and float
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 180°F
- Maximum Pressure: 15 PSI
- 1/4” NPT process connection
- Switch: SPST 20VA, selectable by inverting the float on the unit stem
- Electrical Termination: No. 18 AWG, 24˝ L., PVC Jacketed Lead Wires
- Specific Gravity as low as .85
The Gems LS-74780 is a large-sized level switch designed for applications in which all-plastic material is desirable and tank space is restricted. Featuring CPVC construction, the LS-74780 is particularly well suited for rough service with aggressive fluids or ultra-pure liquids. The switch is ideal for use in chemical and plating applications.
The LS-74780 is rated for temperatures from -40 to 180°F and pressures to 15 PSI. It is equipped with an SPST switch which is selectable by inverting the float on the unit stem. The LS-74780 uses a 1/4" NPT process connection and 24" PVC jacketed lead wires.