Gems FT-330 Series Turbine Flow Meter
Highly accurate and repeatable turbine flow sensors designed for low flow OEM applications.
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Low flow rates of 0.2 to 2 GPM or 0.4 to 4 GPM
- Accuracy: ±2% of Reading
- Repeatability: ±0.5% of reading
- Overmolded Electronics with Integral Cable Strain Reinforcement
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3/8˝ NPT Male
- Pressure: 200 PSIG (Operating); 1000 PSIG (Burst)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 176°F
- Viscosity: 32 to 81 SSU
- Recommended Filtration: < 50 Microns
- Input Power: 5 to 24 VDC @ 8mA
- Output (Hz): NPN Sinking Open Collector @ 25mA Maximum leakage current 10μA (5k to 30k Pull-Up Resistor Required)
- Electrical Connection: 3 ft PVC cable #22 AWG
- Approvals: NSF Std. 61 listed
The Gems FT-330 series are highly accurate and repeatable turbine flow sensors designed for low flow OEM applications. This low-cost meter is ideal for water or beverage dispensing applications or any application with water based liquids. The 316SS shaft coupled with Delrin bearings allows for accurate measurements during quick dispensing cycles. The sensor's standard power and output specifications make it easy to retrofit existing controllers. The FT-330 is NSF Std. 61 listed.
The FT-330 series has a 3/8" NPT port for flow rates from 0.2 to 4.0 gpm. Basic accuracy is ±2% of reading. The FT-330 features a simple and reliable design suitable for pressures to 200 psig and temperatures to 176°F.
This product can be used in the following applications:
|Part Number||Flow Range||Price||Available|
Show Full Configuration
0.2 to 2.0 gpm
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-3 weeks". Click here to select options