Gems RFA Series Paddlewheel Flow Meter
Paddlewheel flow meter with high visibility rotors and 0-10 VDC Analog Output
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Accurate Flow Rate Indication with Integral Visual Confirmation
- Flow Ranges From 0.1 to 60.0 GPM
- Body Material: Brass, 316 Stainless Steel or Polypropylene
- Maximum Operating Pressure
- Brass or Stainless Steel Body: 200 PSIG @ 70°F
- Polypropylene Body: 100 PSIG @ 70°F
- Operating Temperature
- Brass or Stainless Steel Body: -20 to 212°F
- Polypropylene Body: -20 to 180°F
- Maximum Viscosity: 200 SSU
- Input Power: 24 VDC, ±10%
- Output Signal: 0-10 VDC Analog Signal @ 1mA, Max.
- Current Consumption: 25 mA, Max.
The Gems RFA series is a paddlewheel designed flow meter that combines high visibility rotors with solid-state electronics. Packaged into compact, panel mounting housings, the RFA series provides accurate flow rate output with integral visual confirmation and an unprecedented price/performance ratio.
The RFA series has port sizes from 1/4" to 1" NPTF for liquid flow rates from 0.10 to 60 GPM. Featuring rugged brass, stainless steel or polypropylene construction, the RFA utilizes a simple and reliable design suitable for operating temperatures to 212°F and line pressures to 200 psig. The meter features 0 to 10 VDC analog output.
Applications for the Gems RFA Series flow switch:
- Water Purification/Dispensing Systems
- Chemical Metering Equipment
- Lasers and Welders
- Water Injection Systems
- Semiconductor Processing Equipment
- Chillers and Heat Exchangers