Gems FS-200 Series Flow Switch
Ideal for detection of improper flow rates in high volume lubrication, cooling or process systems
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Flow Rate Settings: 0.5 to 100 GPM (fixed); 1.0 to 15.0 GPM (adjustable)
- Port Sizes: 1" NPT, 1-1/4” NPT, 1-1/2” NPT and 2" NPT
- Primary Construction Material: Bronze or Stainless Steel
- Setting Type: Fixed or adjustable
- Pressure Rating: 400 psig (operating); 800 psig (proof)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 300°F (fixed); -20 to 200°F (adjustable)
- Repeatability: 1% Maximum Deviation
- Set Point Accuracy: ±10%
- Set point Differential: 15% Maximum
- Switch: SPDT, 20 VA
The Gems FS-200 series flow switches offer accurate flow detection, with 1% repeatability, over a broad range of flow settings and port sizes. They feature durable construction which delivers long-life reliability in either water or oil and generous flow paths to keep pressure drop low. The FS-200 series is ideal for detection of improper flow rates in high volume lubrication, cooling or process systems.
The FS-200 series is available with 1" NPT, 1-1/4" NPT, 1-1/2" NPT or 2" NPT ports allowing fixed flow setting from 0.5 to 100 GPM. Adjustable settings from 1.0 to 15.0 GPM are also available. Adjustable switches offer the same accuracy and are as rugged as those with fixed settings, but provide one additional feature: external adjustability. These versatile switches offer a choice of flow settings within a given range. An ordinary, flat-blade screwdriver is all that's required for the actuation adjustment.
The Gems FS-200 series flow switches are available with stainless steel or brass bodies. They are compatible for operating temperatures from -20 to 300°F (200°F for adjustable) and line pressures up to 400 psig.
Applications for the Gems FS-200 Series flow switch:
- Protect Bearings or Gears: oil separators, fuel systems, pumps, compressors, presses
- Electronics or Machinery: heat exchangers, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, induction furnaces, radio transmitters
- Process Systems: water filtration and reverse osmosis, chlorinators, de-icers, sterilizers, evaporators
This product can be used in the following applications: