Gems Series 47 Alarm Panel Control
Intrinsically safe alarm panel control in a single package
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Solid State Reliability
- Contact Design: SPDT 1 N.O. & 1 N.C.
- Auxiliary Contacts (optional): SPDT 120 VAC 10A (not powered)
- Sensitivity 0-50K ohm maximum specific resistance
- Alarm Contacts for Audible and Visual Alarms
- 4 Channel Relay
- Removable Terminal Strips
- Inverse or Direct Acting Field Selectable
- Primary Voltage 120 VAC (+10%/-15%) 50/60 Hz
- Approvals U.L. 913 File # E44570
The Gem Series 47 controls offer complete alarm panel control in a single package. Powered output contacts allow quick connection of lights and audible alarms. Test and silence functions are built in. The Series 47 also carries one SPDT master alarm contact for remote alarm activation.
Approved for Class I, II, III, Division 1, Groups C, D, E, F, G hazardous atmospheres, Series 47 controls supply four channels which can be used with conductivity liquid level sensors or dry contact sensors.
This device functions as an alarm or single point control. Field adjustable for direct or inverse operation, it can operate separate visual alarms with a common audible alarm channel. Silence and test terminals are standard. For additional lights, alarms or outputs, auxiliary contacts must be ordered.
Applications for the Gems Series 47 Alarm Panel Control:
- Hazardous Atmospheres
- Input for Computer
- Monitoring and Control
- Input for Phone Dialer
- Storage Tank Alarm Panels