Gems Series 17 / 27 Liquid Level Control
Intrinsically safe conductivity based liquid level controls
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Cannot Ignite Flammable Materials
- Solid State Reliability
- Internal Surge Suppression
- SPST Contacts (Series 17)
- SPDT Contacts (Series 27)
- Can Be Used for Single Level or Differential Service
- Series 17: 0-470K ohm, field adjustable
- Series 27: 0-100K ohm, factory set
- Power Supply: 24 VAC (Series 17 only), 120 VAC, 240 VAC (+10%/-15%) 50/60 Hz
- Series 17: FM Approved for use in Class I or II, Division 1, Groups A-G hazardous atmospheres
- Series 27: UL/CSA approved for use in Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Groups E, F, G; and Class III hazardous locations
The Gems Series 17 and Series 27 liquid level controls are intrinsically safe units designed for single-level or differential service in hazardous environments. Featuring solid state reliability and a number of options, the Series 17/27 is suitable for a wide range of level control applications.
The Gems Series 17 is FM Approved for use in Class I or II, Division 1, Groups A-G hazardous atmospheres. The unit includes 1 N.O. & 1 N.C. SPST isolated contacts. Sensitivity is field-selectable up to 470K ohms through the use of external resistors supplied with the control.
The Gems Series 27 is UL/CSA approved for use in Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Groups E, F, G; and Class III hazardous locations. The unit utilizes 1 N.O. & 1 N.C. (1 form C) SPDT output contacts. Control sensitivity is factory set up to 100K ohms. The Series 27 is UL Pilot Duty rated.
Applications for the Gems Series 17 and Series 27 Intrinsically Safe Liquid Level Controls:
- Hazardous Atmospheres
- Waste Treatment
- CP Industry