Gems Series A / AM Liquid Level Control
Conductivity based liquid level control in open circuit board or module designs
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Open Circuit Board Design or Convenient Plug-in Design
- Contact Rating 10 amp @ 120 VAC or 24 VAC Resistive
- Primary Voltage 120 VAC or 24 VAC (+10%/-15%) 50/60 Hz
- Terminal Style
- Series A: 1/4˝ spade
- Series AM: Screw connector
- Approvals: U.L. 508 Recognized Motor Control
- Power Outage Time Delay Available on Series A
The Gems Series A and Series AM Liquid Level Controls. Featuring solid state reliability, the Series A/AM is available with either an open circuit board or modular, plug-in design. The housing carries no NEMA rating.
The Series A/AM is available with either a 120 VAC or 24 VAC power supply. Series A, the open circuit board design, includes screw mount standoffs and 1/4" spade terminals. Series AM, the modular, plug in design, is available with either an octal socket or DIN mount. Series AM utilizes screw connector terminals. A power outage time delay of 15 seconds is available with Series A units.
Applications for the Gems Series A /AM liquid level controls:
- Duplex pumping
- Single or dual switch operation