Gems Series 19MR Liquid Level Control
Conductivity based liquid level control is the ideal choice where pump up or pump down service is necessary
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Solid State Reliability
- No Contactors
- 11 or 19K Ohms/cm Sensitivity
- Output Contact Rating: 30 amp @ 240 VAC
- Direct or Inverse Modes
- LED Indicator
- Spade Terminals for Easy Installation
- CSA Approved
- U.L. "Motor Control"
- Horsepower Range: 1hp for 120 VAC; 2hp for 240 VAC
- Terminals: 3/16˝ spade lug on probe connections 1/4˝ spade lug on power connections
The Gems Series 19MR liquid level controls are the ideal choice where pump up or pump down service is necessary. Featuring solid state reliability and a no contactor design, the Series 19MR is CSA and UL approved. The units are available with NEMA 1 or NEMA 4 enclosures.
The Gems Series 19MR eliminates the need for contactors because it can directly handle motors up to 1 HP at 120 VAC, or motors up to 2 HP at 240 VAC. The factory set sensitivity can be set 11 or 19K Ohms/cm with either direct or inverse modes. Spade terminals are utilized for easy installation.
Applications for the Gems Series 19MR Liquid Level Control:
- Low-Water Cutoff
- Direct Motor Load