Extech CB20 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester
Quickly locate circuit breakers, confirm proper wiring and test GFCI circuits
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Operating temp: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
- Circuit Breaker Finder (Receiver):
- Quickly locate Circuit Breakers and Fuses
- Microprocesser-based automatic sensitivity adjustment
- Ergonomic design
- Audible and visual indication
- Low battery indicator
- Receptacle Tester (Transmitter):
- Test GFCI circuits
- LED indication of 2 test conditions and 6 wiring faults
- Test reversed/open connections
The Extech CB20 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester conveniently allows you to quickly locate branch circuit breakers without interrupting power, confirm proper wiring of electrical installation, and test GFCI circuits.
The Circuit Breaker Finder (Receiver) quickly locates circuit breaker and fuses. It has a microprocesser based automatic sensitivity adjustment and an ergonomic design. The unit has an audible, visual and low battery indicator indicator.
The Receptacle Tester (Transmitter) tests GFCI circuits and has LED indication of 2 test conditions and 6 wiring faults. The unit features a test reversed/open connections.