Gems Series RA431 Alarm Panel
Alarm panel for non-hazardous liquid monitoring applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Interfaces with virtually any non-powered contact, including conductive probes, mercury tilt floats and reed switch floats
- Audible Alarm: Field adjustable from 77 - 97 dB at 2 ft.
- Caution light to warn when a fault condition has occurred and cleared itself
- Highly visible red, green and yellow LED indicators for fault and normal operating conditions
- Low-voltage sensing circuit for wiring ease
- Weather tight Polycarbonate enclosure
- Conduit Connection: 3/4" NPT, PVC material
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Low cost, long life
- Compact design, small footprint
- Easy-to-reach screw-in wiring terminals for easy installation and secure connections
- Options for either normally open or normally closed contacts
- UL Listed, Industrial Control Equipment (508) File # E138209
The Gems RA-431 alarm panel is the best solution for your remote alarm needs. Designed for non-hazardous monitoring applications, the RA-431 it is designed to interface with a variety of switching inputs for critical alerting in situations ranging from equipment shutdown to breach of security.
The RA-431 is packaged in a secure NEMA 3R rated electrical enclosure. The alarm incorporates highly visible red, green and yellow LED indicators to monitor status and fault conditions as well as an audible alarm which is field adjustable from 77 to 97dB at two feet.
Compatible with virtually any non-powered contact, including conductive probes, mercury tilt floats and reed switch floats; the RA-431 is suitable for installation either indoors or out. Easy-to-reach, screw-in wiring terminals and a low-voltage sensing circuit provide for easy installation and secure connections.
Applications for the Gems RA-431 alarm panel:
- Critical equipment monitoring
- Liquid Level Alarms: High/Low Probes & High/Low Float
- Security: Entry/Exit Way Monitoring