Gems Series M Level Switch
Mechanical tilt float level switch for applications in difficult liquids such as sewage and waste water
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Non-mercury switch
- Sealed cable
- Impact & corrosion resistant ABS shell
- Various cable lengths
- Pumping range
- Narrow angle: 2 to 8"
- Wide angle: 5 to 18"
- Contact rating: 13 amp @ 120/240 VAC 1/2 hp
- Contact design: SPST, Normally Open or Normally Closed; Common with N.O. & N.C. (form C)
- Temperature rating
- Dry 32°F to 194°F (0°C to 90°C)
- Water Resistant 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Tether method: Tie-wrap nylon, weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Approvals: UL Recognized, CSA Certified
The Gems Series M level switch is a mechanical tilt float level switch designed for level control and alarm applications in difficult liquids such as sewage and waste water. The Series M utilizes a tether point—using either a tie-wrap or weight—which allows the switch to float within the pumping range.
Series M switches are free of any mercury and are housed in an impact and corrosion resistant ABS shell and utilize neoprene jacketed cable. The switches are available with either normally open or normally closed SPST contacts or with SPDT contacts with selectable normally open or normally closed (form C). Two pumping ranges are available: narrow angle which is 2 to 8 inches, and wide angle which is 5 to 18 inches.
Applications for the Gems Series M Level Switch:
- Level Control
- Sewage Lift Systems
- Drainage Sumps
- Wastewater Treatment
- Holding Tanks