Fluke Calibration E-DWT-H Electronic DW Test Kits (formerly Pressurements)
Modern version of a traditional deadweight tester combines the features and convenience of digital measurement
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure ranges available to 200 MPa (30,000 psi)
- ±0.02% of reading total 1-yr accuracy (0.025% for 2-yr)
- Low torque variable volume allows for pressure generation and control with minimal physical effort
- Built-in priming system to fill system with test fluid and purge unwanted air to assure smooth operation
- Compatible with a wide range of liquids, including water
- AutoTest & AutoRange features
- Ready/not ready indicator, & overpressure alarm
- RS-232 remote interface with onboard data capture and storage
- Optional foot switch accessory allows hands-free data collection when running AutoTests
- Rechargeable battery pack and transport case options for field operation
What's in the Box
- Vacuum liquid fill kit
- Test station quick-mount fitting
- NPT adapters: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- BSP adapters: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- Metric adapters: M20 x 1.5 and M14 x 1.5
- Power supply
- Operating manual
The Fluke Calibration E-DWT-H is a modern version of a traditional deadweight tester. Designed to replace mechanical, piston-cylinder and weight based deadweight testers; it's a lighter, easier-to-use alternative that is at home in the lab or in the field.
The E-DWT-H is a complete hydraulic pressure calibration system that combines the features and convenience of digital measurement. The E-DWT-H offers precision, low measurement uncertainty and the stability over time of a conventional deadweight tester without the inconveniences associated with the piston-cylinders, weights, hand pumps, and interconnecting plumbing. There are no weights to load and unload and no need to correct for local gravity or ambient temperature. The AutoTest function allows operators to quickly define test points and adjust all of the range-dependent settings with a single function. The E-DWT-H can interface with a PC or laptop to allow for automated data acquisition while recalibration is possible via software.
The E-DWT-H includes high quality hardware that allows easy system fill and prime, pressure generation and precise control up to 200 MPa (30,000 psi). The unit provides one year measurement uncertainty of ±0.02% of reading. It can be configured to provide this uncertainty from its full scale down to 1% of its range. An included vacuum fill kit allows the E-DWT-H to be filled with the user's choice of compatible fluid, while eliminating problematic air pockets from the test circuit. Also included is a test station adapter to mount just about any pressure device to be tested without using PTFE tape or wrenches.
The E-DWT-H has the operational versatility to calibrate and test a broad range of pressure measuring instruments including:
- Analog gauges