GE Panametrics XMT868i Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter
DigitalFlow transmitter for acoustically conductive fluids, including most clean liquids, and many liquids with entrained solids or gas bubbles
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Non-intrusive flow measurement
- 0.5 to 300in (12.7mm to 7.6m) and larger pipe sizes
- Up to 3in (76.2mm) pipe wall thickness
- Clamp-On flow accuracy (velocity)
- ±1 to 2% of reading for pipe ID > 6in (150mm)
- ±2 to 5% of reading for pipe ID < 6in (150mm)
- ±0.5% of reading achievable with process calibration
- ±0.1 to 0.3% of reading repeatability
- NEMA 7 / NEMA 4X explosion proof and weatherproof
The GE Panametrics XMT868i Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter combines state-of-the-art flow measurement capability with a low-cost transmitter package that can be installed right at the process measurement point. The XMT868i carries appropriate certification for for installation in hazardous (classified) locations commonly found in petrochemical and chemical processing environments.
The all-digital XMT868i has no moving parts, requires minimal maintenance and provides long-term, drift-free operation. An on-board microprocessor provides exclusive digital signal coding and correlation detection routines, automatic adjustment to changing fluid properties, and dynamically-configured operating software to simplify programming.
The DigitalFlow XMT868i introduces an infrared six-button keypad to allow safe programming and diagnostics verification in your hazardous (classified) location. There is no need to open the case to use a PC to program and no need for an additional handheld programmer. Just touch the glass of the XMT868i and the IR buttons will sense your touch. If you prefer your PC interface, the DigitalFlow XMT868i maintains its RS232 capability, providing full access to the meter's diagnostics and programming using PanaView software. PanaView also provides continuous logging capability.
The optional dual-channel/dual-path model can be user configured for a variety of applications. It can be set up to measure flow in two separate pipes with one meter to reduce the cost-per-measurement point.
To minimize the effects of flow profile distortions, flow swirl and cross flow, and for maximum accuracy, you can install the two sets of transducers on the same pipe.
GE Panametrics XMT868i Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter Applications:
- Hydrocarbon liquids
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- Crude oil
- Lubricating oils
- Diesel fuel oils
- Water and wastewater
- Hot/chilled water
- Other liquids
- GE Panametrics XMT868i Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter Programming Manual PDF (2.5 MB)
- GE Panametrics XMT868i Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter Service Manual PDF (2.0 MB)
- GE Panametrics XMT868i Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter Startup Guide PDF (2.4 MB)
- GE Panametrics XMT868i Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter Spanish Manual PDF (1.2 MB)
At least one transducer is required for this product
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: