Condec DPDG Digital Pressure Dial Gauge
Eight (8) standard pressure ranges, stainless steel case meets NEMA 4/IP65, accuracy: ±0.05% F.S.
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Temperature compensated accuracy over 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Displays in 18 standard or fully custom engineering units
- Displays ambient temperature in °C or °F
- Large, backlit, 5-1/2 digit display with 0.65 inch high digits
- 20 segment bar graph
- Password-protected “through the key pad” calibration
- Minimum/maximum recall
- Adjustable TARE zeros large system offsets
- User configurable damping
- Auto shut-off
- Low battery indicator
Condec DPDG Digital Pressure Dial Gauge takes the concept of an analog test gauge and brings it to a new level, as only CONDEC calibrators can do. The CONDEC DPDG combines the accuracy of digital technology with the simplicity of an analog gauge, and achieves performance, ease-of-use, and a feature set unmatched in the pressure measurement world.
Setup of the CONDEC Digital Pressure Dial Gauge is fast and straightforward. A menu-driven display with minimal text and intuitive functions, allows for simple operation anywhere in the world, without the need for multilingual displays. The availability of optional sanitary seals that meet 3A standards per specifications: 37-01, allow the gauge to be used in virtually any application. If permanently mounting DPDG in a process line consider ordering with the 24V external power input option. Combined with the CONDEC Source 3000, it becomes a simplified pressure calibrator.
Ease of use, performance, and unmatched features gives the CONDEC DPDG the advantage over other pressure gauges.
- Food and Beverage
- Pressure calibration
- Process monitoring and validation