Vaisala HM40 Humidity and Temperature Meter
Compact, handheld, reliable humidity meter ideal for all spotchecking needs
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Humidity Measurements:
- Range; 0 to 100 %RH
- Accuracy; ±1.5 %RH (0-90 %RH), ± 2.5 %RH (90-100%RH)
- Sensor; HUMICAP® 180R
- Temperature measurement:
- Range; 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Accuracy; 0.36°F (±0.2°C), 0.72°F (±0.4°C)
- Sensor; Pt1000 RTD
- Large graphic display
- Displays a wide range of quantities: RH, T, Td, Tw, a, x, h
- Compact and robust housing
- Hold-button to freeze the screen
- Multilingual user interface with 10 languages
- Interchangeable HMP113 probe
- Can be user calibrated
- Powered by standard AA batteries
What's in the Box
- Belt clip
- NIST certificate of calibration
The Vaisala HM40 Humidity and Temperature Meter is a compact and portable humidity meter at hand everywhere you go. It is an ideal spotchecking tool that is easy to use and provides reliable measurement. It can be used for a wide range of various portable measurement applications. According to a user's needs, the meter is available in two models: standard and with a remote probe.
The HM40 includes a user-friendly, large graphical display and easy-to use push buttons. The user interface is simple and intuitive to use, and available in 10 languages. Also, many other settings can be modified by the user to best suit his individual needs. In addition to relative humidity and temperature, the HM40 provides five calculated humidity parameters, all available in both metric and non-metric units. Vaisala HMK15 Humidity Calibrator.
The HM40 is powered by 2 AA batteries. An external NiMH charger with USB connection and rechargeable AA sized NiMH batteries are available as an option. Each model also comes with a handy belt clip and case.
Please consider these optional accessories.