AEMC L322 Simple Logger II
2 independent input channels, current measurements up to 20mADC with 0.01mA resolution
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 per day
- 3 user selectable storage modes; Stop when full, FIFO; XRM®
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by two standard AA Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView® software
- 50V Cat III
The AEMC L322 Simple Logger II is a two channel 4-20mADC current data logger. The choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to effortlessly configure the logger to optimize memory usage to the application at hand. Extended Recording Mode (XRM®) and delayed start time are just two of the many application friendly features.
The Model L322 Simple Logger® II records DC current at user selectable rates from 125 minutes to 1 day. Current can be measured up to 20mADC with 0.01mA resolution.
The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. An optically isolated Universal Serial Bus (USB) port provides for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- Process control monitoring and troubleshooting
- Sensor monitoring
- General DC current monitoring
- Profile temperature, pressure, flow and other parameters directly