AEMC L102 Simple Logger II
1 and 2 channel, 64 samples per cycle, compatible with standard current probes
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Compatible standard current probes with voltage output and BNC connection
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 per day
- 3 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display Logger status
- Includes DataView® software for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- Isolated USB communication
- 50V Cat III
The AEMC Simple Logger II is a two channel recording device powered by two alkaline batteries. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed over the range of ±2Hz around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples (Harmonics are only available from the Simple Logger® II Control Panel within the DataView® software).
The Simple Logger® II records TRMS at a rate of up to eight times per second. The measurement process is performed no more than eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. This means that the input(s) are ignored between measurement intervals. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. An optically isolated Universal Serial Bus (USB) port provides for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- Split phase load monitoring
- Neutral and ground current monitoring
- Intermittent problem detection
- Harmonic current monitoring using DataView® software
- Machine load monitoring