AEMC L564 Simple Logger II
Wireless Bluetooth data communication, Four input channels (2 voltage & 2 current)
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Four input channels (2 voltage & 2 current)
- User programmable recording modes
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries
- Stores 1,000,000 measurements
- Wireless Bluetooth data communication
- Safety Ratings 600V CAT IV; 1000V CAT III
The AEMC L564 Simple Logger II is a 4-channel AC voltage and current recording device powered by alkaline batteries. Voltage inputs are directly measured up to 600VAC. Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples taken on each cycle measured and are only available from the Simple Logger II Control Panel in the DataView software.
The Simple Logger II, Model L564, stores TRMS measurements at user programmable rates from eight times per second to one per day. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. Bluetooth communication provides for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- Single/split phase and 2 phase load monitoring
- Neutral and ground voltage/current monitoring
- Intermittent problem detection
- Harmonic voltage/current monitoring using DataView® software
- Residential power monitoring
- Fault voltage/current detection
- Load profiling
This product can be used in the following applications: