Condec UVC1000 / UVC1010 Vacuum Generator Pressure Controller
Rugged and portable, affordable, ideal for areas off-limits to vacuum pumps
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 2 modes of operation: vacuum or pressure
- 29 inches Hg vacuum from shop air supply
- Lightweight design
- Built-in vacuum converter and pressure regulator
- Available with 19 inch wide rack-mount version
- Use in areas off limits to vacuum pumps
- Eliminates fumes and vibrations
- Control and regulate positive pressure
The UVC1000 / UVC1010 Vacuum Generator Pressure Controller packs a lot of performance into one affordable instrument. The 19" rack-mount UVC1010 is great for applications where portability is not as important.
Complete mechanical operation allows operators to utilize the UVC1000 in areas that are off limits to vacuum pumps. This efficient unit contains a built-in vacuum converter that works with existing shop air to power up to 29 inches of Hg vacuum. As a result, the UVC1000 eliminates fumes and vibrations that are dangerous in nuclear power plants, oil refineries, and other hazardous environments.
Regardless of the location, the UVC1000 is convenient for on-the-go operation. Its lightweight structure and compact design provide quick and convenient performance. This versatile unit can also be used to control and regulate positive pressure.
- Hazardous environments
- Source for calibration of compound gauges
- Low-cost alternative to vacuum pump
- Need for precise vacuum or pressure control