Condec UPC5200 / UPC5210 High Pressure Calibration Standard
Up to 10,000 psi, automatic push button calibration, 0.05% accuracy
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Three independent selectable ranges
- ±0.05% F.S. accuracy
- LED or LCD display
- Pressure display resolution 0.02% F.S.
- Electronically controlled 10:1 intensifier system
- Easy to operate and carry
- Adjustable overpressure protection above input pressure
- Precision pressure vernier control
- Voltage/current display mode for transducer testing
- 32 VDC excitation output
- Non-destructible, finger tip control micro-metering valves for pressure control
- Automatic pushbutton calibration
- Quick-disconnect fitting and hose included
- Pneumatic only - no hydraulics or distilled water messes
- External pressure cylinder included with UPC5200
The Condec UPC5200 / UPC5210 High Pressure Calibration Standard Provides sophisticated performance in high-pressure applications. The durable UPC5200 is the most effective pressure calibration standard in its class.
The UPC5200 excels in applications presenting pressure levels up to 10,000 psi. Featuring automatic pushbutton calibration, this unit guarantees 0.05% accuracy in three switch-selectable ranges. The exclusive patented precision pressure Orion 3A vernier provides infinite control to obtain exact pressure readings, while a reliable overpressure regulator protects units under test from permanent damage.
The fully-pneumatic UPC5200 is powered by nitrogen and eliminates the mess and oil thermal equilibrium problems common to hand pump hydraulic systems. Clean operation makes this calibrator ideal for use in aerospace, food and beverage, and general industry. The UPC5200 is easy to operate and training can be accomplished in as little as 10 minutes. Different technicians can calibrate the same transmitter and get identical results...every time.
For special high-pressure applications, the portable UPC5200 or 19 inch rack-mount UPC5210 provides the ultimate in dependable, high-precision performance.
- Any high-pressure, pneumatic-only application
- Initial test of high-pressure hydraulic systems
- Boiler feed pressure for power plants