Condec UPC5100 / UPC5110 Pressure Vacuum Calibration Standard
Portable, accurate, incorporates self-contained pressure and vacuum sources
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Five independent selectable ranges
- LED or LCD display
- Pressure/Vacuum display resolution 0.02% F.S.
- ±0.05% F.S. accuracy for each range
- State-of-the-art push button calibration
- Finger tip controlled vernier
- Lightweight - less than 35 pounds
- Adjustable overpressure protection
- Precision vernier control
- Voltage/current display mode for transducer testing
- Quick-disconnect fitting and hose included
The Condec UPC5100 / UPC5110 Pressure Vacuum Calibration Standard is designed for quick, convenient, accurate performance, and takes portability to a new level.
By incorporating self-contained pressure and vacuum sources, the UPC5100 eliminates the hassle and mess of hauling around extra hoses and pumps. Everything required for immediate operation is right at your fingertips. Weighing less than 35 pounds, the UPC5100 is easily transported for on-the-go operation.
Each UPC5100 is equipped with five switch-selectable measurement ranges for vacuum and low-pressure applications from 27 inches Hg vacuum to 100 psi. The patented precision Orion 2D vernier control allows the operator to rapidly secure the most accurate pressure value possible. Increased protection is provided by a self-relieving regulator that eliminates costly repairs due to inadvertent pressure overshooting. The UPC5100 is easy to operate and training can be accomplished in as little as 10 minutes. Different technicians can calibrate the same transmitter and get identical results...every time.
From aerospace, to health care, to general industry, the portable UPC5100 or 19 inch rack-mount UPC5110 provides everything you need for fast, accurate calibration regardless of where the job takes you.
- Aircraft manufacturing
- Government laboratories
- Oil industry
- Electric power plants (nuclear and fossil)
- General industry
- Pharmaceutical validation and calibration
- Bio-medical quality assurance
- Condenser vacuum