PolyScience LM Series Recirculating Chillers
Benchtop refrigerated chiller with magnetic drive centrifugal pump, low-temp
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 14 to 86°F (-10 to 30°C) working temp
- ±0.2°F (±0.1°C) temp stability
- Cooling capacity up to 560 watts at 20°C
PolyScience LM series recirculating chillers feature a microprocessor-based controller, digital temperature display (°C or °F), and simple operation and maintenance. These powerful, low-temperature chillers are well matched for use with rotary evaporators, vacuum systems, spectrometers, and other analytical equipment.
To optimize cooling efficiency and performance, these sophisticated Chillers also feature a modulated refrigeration system. As a result, temperature stability is greatly enhanced and compressor life extended.
PolyScience LM series recirculating chillers are equipped with a magnetic drive centrifugal pump. Wetted parts within the recirculation system are brass, copper, stainless steel, EPDM rubber, Alcryn, nylon, PVC, and polyethylene.
PolyScience LM Series Recirculating Chillers Feature
- Optimized for performance at low temperatures
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Space-saving design
- Cooling at ambient temperatures as high as 35°C
- Low flow shutoff and alarm, high and low temperature alarms
- Simple setup, operation, and maintenance
- Fluid level indicator
- Choice of two different centrifugal pumps