AW Gear Meters DH-AA Dual Hall Effect Sensors
Used with JVM-60CG, JVA-60KG, JVM-60KG & JVS-60KG meters
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Detects uni- and bi-directional flow
- Square wave pulse output signal
- Duty cycle of approx. 50%
- 50mA nominal trip point self-resetting fuse
- Sinking output and sourcing output
- 2X pulse resolution output signal in a signal pulse train, standard
- Quadrature signal with a 90° phase shift output signal, optional
The DH Dual Hall Effect Pickups are microprocessor-based sensors for use with the JV-CG and JV-KG series of positive displacement flow meters. The DH sensors can detect both uni- and bi-directional flow. The sensors' mode of operation is determined by an output selection switch located inside the housing. The DH detects the rotation of the flow meter's gears and emits a frequency signal proportional to flow. The output signal is a square wave pulse which has a duty cycle of approximately 50%.
DH signal outputs are protected with a self-resetting fuse. This fuse has a 50mA nominal trip point. When a trip occurs, turn off power to the sensor and remove output load to reset fuse. The sensor has two different output configurations: sinking output and sourcing output.
The DH sensor circuit board is equipped with a red and green LED. The red LED is a status LED which, when the sensor is operating properly, will flash once every 2 seconds. The green LED indicates the pulse of the input signal. Note that signals above 20Hz will look as solid green.